when I'll think of something else to go in here.

We're moving offices. Argh.

Big 'tings a gwan over at Duke.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The experiment

Blogger for word sucks. Or just Word sucks. Anyway, a lost post. Thing is, I really like the utilities of wordpress, and even though I can’t use this nifty layout or ads with it, I think I’m going to make that the main blog for dork nation and keep this one as a mirror. So whenever you click on old Gandalf (or PITW visitors, on my name), you’ll go to the new site. For now, check it out and see how you like it. If enough people tell me wordpress is lame, I’ll dump it. Maybe. Besides, adsense is worthless. I may as well be standing around with a sign reading “will blog for food.”

The old new dork nation.

Comments on "The experiment"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 AM) : 

You read it all?
[b][url="http://hydrocodone.dewall.info "]hydrocodone and acetaminophen[/url][/b]

 

post a comment