when I'll think of something else to go in here.

We're moving offices. Argh.

Big 'tings a gwan over at Duke.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

obligatory Nicole Kidman post, Brad Aboutyou free!

Do this many people really care where Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban were while in Nashville? I shouldn’t be surprised yet I am. How does having this knowledge enrich your lives? Okay, I’ll give in if you’re a devoted fan of each. If I heard Prince was in Nashville I’d probably google that shite, too, just out of curiosity. I suppose I’m just missing something . . .

OTOH, I do wonder what, if anything, Nicole Kidman setting up in Nashville would do for the city’s film industry. Probably not much, as I don’t recall her being terribly interested in the behind the camera side of making movies. It’d be nice if she threw her weight around . . . bad metaphor, seeing as she prolly weighs 88 pounds. It’s be nice if she threw Nashville a bone (-y elbow) the way Sandra Bullock tossed one at Austin.

Comments on "obligatory Nicole Kidman post, Brad Aboutyou free!"

 

post a comment