when I'll think of something else to go in here.

We're moving offices. Argh.

Big 'tings a gwan over at Duke.

Friday, December 16, 2005

coming up

I’ve just joined the Belcourt Film Committee. We help the theater publicize upcoming films. There’s tons of great cinema coming your way this winter, what with the Scene picks ( the films picked by Scene critics as the best of the year) and whatnot. Though I’m not a huge fan of the samurai jidai-geki, I’m psyched about the samurai film festival that’s coming at the end of January, especially the weekend of Kurosawa joints. I’ll edit the post later to show the full list of films being shown.

Also, kids, Kurosawa Kiyoshi’s Pulse is coming up as well. I’ll do a short review from memory later.

Coming up, thoughts on Syriana. Hey, is Nashville not getting a Geisha screening?

Comments on "coming up"

 

post a comment