when I'll think of something else to go in here.

We're moving offices. Argh.

Big 'tings a gwan over at Duke.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Heels 82 Georgia Tech 75

I’m up working on an article. I might as well drop some thoughts on last night’s game. When I got back from the office the Heels were down by 20. Once again, Hansborough put the team on his narrow yet durable shoulders and carried the team to victory. Tech didn’t have an answer for him, it was a great performance by the youngster. What I missed in the first half was Tech’s amazing 9 for 9 shooting for 3 pointers. Their studs went ice cold, they couldn’t hit even when left all alone. So, JJ “Fad” Reddick, the frosh finished with 40, one point shy of your year high total, and he did it without the benefit of the three pointer. So suck on it.

Btw, I found a blog that cracks me up, feels the same way about the Tarheels that I feel about Dook. Engaged to a Tarhole.

Comments on "Heels 82 Georgia Tech 75"

 

post a comment